|Job Title:||Chef de Partie – Luxury Hotel|
|Location:||Near Brighton, West Sussex|
| This luxury Hotel and Spa located close to the beautiful West Sussex Coast of Brighton are looking to expand their team.Their talented team of chefs produce Silver Star AA Rosette rated dishes, which are served within their award-winning Glass House Restaurant as well as their Members Bar & Lounge and Wedding & Events Suite. With exciting plans to build luxury woodland accommodation, and enhance their state of the art spa and fitness facilities will begin in Autumn 2022.
Having established a highly-renowned hospitality, lifestyle and leisure venue over the last 10 years, they are expanding and therefore seeking experienced live-in staff to join their Silver Star team. They provide an excellent team environment, support, opportunity for progression and a fabulous place to work for those who are committed and passionate. In particular, they are looking for visionaries that are excited by adapting to change and the prospect of creating something truly special.
Live in team members benefit from their own self-contained mobile homes, with fully fitted kitchen, bathroom, master bed, second bed / store and lounge. Access to the gym and grounds, as well as other on-site perks available.
Brief Over View Of Duties: As part of the Food & Beverage department, you’ll be an integral member of the team providing high-end, personalised and memorable dining experiences for all clients.
· Deliver all products and services to the required standard of excellence
· Prepare, maintain and clean all kitchen areas to a high standard
·Prepare high quality menu items and dishes in a timely manner
· Assisting with menu development
· Ensure clients receive a positively unforgettable experience, resulting in repeat business and excellent reputation
· Communicating all operational duties and feedback to Head Chef
· Supporting the Restaurant Manager and Head Chef in the smooth running of each and every shift
· Motivate your team-mates to be the best they can be
· Assist with on-site overnight emergencies
|Apply for this position below
(You must be eligible to work in the UK)