|Job Title:||Chef – Pub|
|Start Date:||Immediate Start|
|Hourly Rate:||£14 PAYE, £16ph Self Employed|
This is a great opportunity for a Chef who enjoys cooking all fresh traditional pub food. The Pub is based in a little Village on the outskirts of Lancaster and is perfect for guests looking for a relaxed bite to eat.
You will be working in a kitchen brigade of 4, responsible for running your own section. Serving up to 90 guests a day over the lunch and dinner period.
What we need from you?
– Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality
– Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you
– Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus
– Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
– Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
Apply for this position below
(You must be eligible to work in the UK)