|Job Title:||Souu Chef – Restaurant|
|Salary:||£18ph PAYE, £20ph Self Employed|
|Hours:||50 hours (closed Monday/Tuesday)|
This rural holiday retreat near Cockermouth are looking for a Temporary Sous Chef to join their team.
Set in the beautiful Cumbria landscape this family run establishment are looking for an experienced Sous Chef to support their kitchen whilst they recruit on a full time basis.
With the Restaurant serving all fresh food, with the most local ingredients possible, making use of produce from their farm and herb and vegetable garden. They also offer a takeaway service to the self catering lodges on site.
If you have previous experience working in an all fresh Restaurant or Gastro Pub and are looking for your next challenge, send your CV today.
What we need from you?
– Supporting the Head Chef with the day to day running of the kitchen.
– Managing and training Junior Chefs in the team to ensure high culinary standards
– Developing new dishes and menus
– Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
– Maintaining or raising the profit margins on food
Apply for this position below
(You must be eligible to work in the UK)