|Job Title:||Wok Chef – Chinese Restaurant|
|Salary:||Up to £40,000|
|Hours:||1 – 3 , 5-11pm
6 days a week
Not your typical Chinese Restaurant, this establishment gives a unique dining experience. Guests are offered a selection of tapas dishes from the Chefs selection, based on how spicy they individual enjoys their food. The Head Chef has developed their own style, which is heavily influenced by the food of Taiwan. Some of the signature dishes include a hearty broth of minced pork, Chinese mushroom and ginger or something a little different including crispy frog leg served with fermented bamboo shoots and chili!
This establishment is looking for an experienced Wok Chef who is willing to learn and develop their career further.
What we need from you?
-The ideal candidate should have previously worked as a chef in a Thai/ Asian restaurant.
– Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality
– Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you
– Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus
– Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
– Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
Apply for this position below